Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First day at the Sober House

The other day I moved into a sober house. It was a great option since I have to stay sober and could not find housing being a felon. Its in a really nice area. The downside is that people will be coming in and out on a semi-regular basis as well as it being a little dirtier than I would like it. We clean but the house is dirty enough where a kind of "fingernail" cleaning is in order. Since no one really wants to do that we will have to just clean the regular way. There are only two of us currently. Eventually there will be another two of us which I am not looking forward too. The good part of that is I have my own room. Within the last week I also started a new job along with my other business. Nice to know I have something in this bad economy.
The agreement I made to move into this place was to do a 90 in 90. This means 90 meetings in 90 days. I will write more on how I feel and what I think about the program later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites